How to make Tiramisu?
How to make an easy & alcohol-free tiramisu? 🇮🇹☕🍷🍰
Tiramisu - A classic Italian coffee-flavored dessert. Made of ladyfingers (savoiardi biscuits) dipped in coffee syrup, rich mascarpone custard, and whipped cream.
- x1 Piacelli Lady Fingers Tiramisu - 400GR
- x1 Klas White Flour T-400 - 1KG
- x2 Piatnica Mascarpone - 500G
- x1 Pinar Milk (Sut 1 LT)
- x1 Tchibo Family (JAR) - 100GR
- x1 Dr.Oetker Vanilla Powder (Sekerli Vanilin)
Start with mixing 250 ml Pinar Milk with 1 tablespoon of Tchibo Coffee. Then pour it onto the ladyfingers. Yes, the first step is that easy! ☺️
Second Step: Custard
- Mix one egg with 1 cup of sugar
- Then, mix 2,5 cups of milk, 1 tablespoon flour, and 1 bag of vanilla powder
- Mix these all together until it’s creamy and cook on medium heat.
-Once it starts to boil, turn the heat off and gently stir.
- After bringing the custard to room temperature, add 2 packs of mascarpone 500gr.
- The custard is now ready to pour all over the ladyfingers.
-Place the ladyfingers 1 by one on your desired dish, and pour the custard over the first layer of ladyfingers. Then proceed to lay another layer of ladyfingers and pour the custard over again. Your tiramisu is now almost complete 😋
-Refrigerate the tiramisu for 8 hours before serving
- The last step, don’t forget to sprinkle cacao powder all over it 😊
Pro Tip: Do not sprinkle cacao powder before refrigerating the tiramisu 2-8 hours ✅
Bonne Appetit! 😋🥮